Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

EBAY buyers beware!!!

People like this should be banned for life!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2930&item=1983160097

Check out the quality and the seller describes it as being in "perfect condition"

Comments

• Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
  • Options
    And when the auction is over, he'll still have four of them. bwhahahahaha
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
    1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
    1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
    Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
    #15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
    #23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
  • Options
    Or you could trim the edges off nice and neat, send it to Beckett for grading, then you'd have a "perfect" card. image

JEB.
  • Options

<< <i>Or you could trim the edges off nice and neat, send it to Beckett for grading, then you'd have a "perfect" card. image

JEB. >>

Well said!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just love emaling idiots like that.... And laugh at them
    -- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

• Options
    Ignorance is bliss. I actually feel sorry for these folks. They think they have a gold mine and...notta. When I used to set up at shows back in "the day", older or middle-aged couples would come up to my table and be all excited about their "treasures". Then I'd look at them and see that these "older" cards were like 8-9 years old and had creases and layering corners, etc. More than once I bought junk for 50 bucks just because I felt so horrible for them. Like I was crushing their dreams of financial freedom. I understand this sounds odd, but you have to see the excited expression and anticipation on their faces when they approach your table...of course I also obtained some smokin' stuff as well...let's cut the guy some slack...at LEAST there is a clean scan so we could (not) bid accordingly.

VirLiz,
    Priceless...and true as well! I would love to see Beckett go bye-bye...maybe Jayson has some "peaceful" solutions in mind image