Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

73 Topps Baseball Selling Question!!

Good Afternoon...and Happy Holidays!!

Hoping that all the board guru's may be able to help me out with a question!!

I have been working on a 73 Topps Baseball PSA 8 set over the past year or so.
I am currently at 65% complete and ranked number 3 on the Set Registry.

With the pending purchase of a new house I am very unfortunately going to have to sell the started set.
I already have the majority of big stars including Clemente, Schmidt, Rose, Aaron and others.

What would you recommend for me on how to sell this lot? Auction? EBAY? One single buyer?
Singles alone wouldnt sell for much on EBAY...and I really dont want to piece-meal the stars.
Any ideas?
Any 73 fans out there?

thanks again for any assistance!!
Brian
There are many worse addictions in the world than the PSA Set Registry...right?!?!

1952 Topps Baseball PSA 6,7,8's
1933 Goudey PSA 5's
T202 Hassan Triple Folds
1962 Topps Football PSA 8's

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    I would place the lot on eBay w/ a reserve and also a Buy It Now. Check the market value for your lot, and place a fair reseve on it based on that. With a Buy It Now geared towards retail pricing. Probably a wholesale price for the reserve and a retail for the BIN, good luck with it...jay
  • Options
    Brian, I may be interested in the whole lot. Shoot me an email or PM with the asking price.

Billy
  • Options
    Sorry to see that you've decided to sell your set. I recently sold my 81 set, and then turned around and started it again. It addicting.

If you choose to break up your set, I'm interested in all of the Reds cards. that you have in the set, stars, team, comons, league leaders, all-stars, everything. I have not yet started working on this set, but plan to do so in the future, and this would certainly give me a leg up in that effort. PM or send an email.
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    Brian, I would also be very interested in your 73 collection. If you don't mind, send an email over or pm and let me know what your asking. I'm currently #7 and trying hard to catch you. Thanks

Brian (bdmoe68@hotmail.com)
    Stan Musial topped the .300 mark 17 times and won seven National League batting titles. A three-time MVP, he played in 24 All-Star Games. Probably, the greatest player who is overlooked and underappreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info everyone!
    I am taking Jays idea and listing the lot on EBAY.
    I have it listing tonight for a 10 day auction!

thanks once again for all the help!!!
    Brian
    There are many worse addictions in the world than the PSA Set Registry...right?!?!

1952 Topps Baseball PSA 6,7,8's
    1933 Goudey PSA 5's
    T202 Hassan Triple Folds
    1962 Topps Football PSA 8's
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    wait 3 hours and the listing is free!