Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

LuxuryWines Completes his '70 Kellogg's Set!

Nice going Jeff! I know you've been looking for a while on those last few kards.

Kongrats! image

Luxury's Set Replete with Images

Comments

• Options
    Good for you Jeff!!!!!

Hearty Kongratulations!!!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Its getting pretty crowded in that #5 spot! Congrats to LW!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Congratulations Jeff - Great job!!!! Its always great to complete a set, especially this one as there is an ever growing number of collectors and a limited number of the toughies.
  • Options
    Thank you for the kind words guys and thanks to Keith (Cubs FAN ) for getting me that last KARD .....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Kongrats - I started this set a few months ago and I thought I would have been much further along. A New Year resolution ....

very Kool image
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!

I can't wait till I actually complete a set.

Billy
  • Options
    LuxuryWines....

Jeff,
    Very well done!!!

Any 100%...Any time...Feels like a million'..

Time to focus on those other 13 K sets...

Cheers! (Kool-Aid of course!!!)

Larry

I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Jeff Great Job !!! I am right behind you needing six more to complete. Will get there soon.image

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Kongratulations Jeff. image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Nice Job Jeff!!!!

What next?!?!?!?!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Frank ,

I alway have 5 or 6 sets going (this helps to keep me from overpaying) but I will probably focus in on my 1968 Topps Game Set and the 69 Topps Decals as I am at 80+% on both of these ....
    Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Jeff,
    Congrats on completing your set. I still remember the feeling i had when you helped me with the last two cards for my set. Hoping i can return the favor in the future.
    Happy Holidays
    Brian
  • Options
    Nice going Jeff. It's good to know that when you sell someone a few cards they wind up in a good home.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.