Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

After Christmas Swap- CLOSED

If anybody would like to do an after Christmas Swap, post your name here. The requirements are the same as usual, $30 value, U.S., no junk (damage or culls). I'll cut it off Christmas Day and post a list of who sends to who. The only difference, is everybody will send out their package the week after Christmas and not wait for the other person's to arrive. If this is acceptable, post your name here.

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Count me in
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
  • moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... I suppose so.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • et moi aussi.

What will kill a thread faster than a reply from Ritchie?
  • Well if you insist.

Tadeimage
  • count me in image
  • Count me in, this will be my first.
    Thanks,
    Dwayne
    SDM
  • sure ill go again
    thankyou
    Joe
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

Sure, count me in
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    I'm in too...this'll be my first swap as well.
  • LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Count me in. Got some good stuff this time to send to a lucky trader. Louie
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm game again
    imageimage

• What a great way to return to the boards.
    add me to the list.
  • Guess that I have a few good coins left hanging around after building my neice's Christmas type sets. Next is my first grandson's coin sets (he is due mid January 2003).

Count me in for my first swap.
  • bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    I would like to join also. Happy Holidays

Randy
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more day. Is this everybody? I can see people posting on the 26th: "Is it too late to sign up?"
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
    List of senders
    1)MICHAELDIXON sends to JamieB
    2)JamieB sends to moursund
    3)moursund sends to ritchiewan
    4)ritchiewan sends to Tade
    5)Tade sends to johnk
    6)johnk sends to 7741
    7)7741 sends to JoeHolt
    8)JoeHolt sends to relayer
    9)relayer sends to robertpr
    10)robertpr sends to Louie
    11)Louie sends to GaCoinNewbie
    12)GaCoinNewbie sends to tggr
    13)tggr sends to bgman
    14)bgman sends to MrPawn
    15)MrPawn sends to Michael Dixon

• Sorry wrong post

• << <i>"Is it too late to sign up?" >>

, well is it? image

Sorry, Michael. I just had to do that. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • The package for JohnK went out today. Some of the coins were neat, some were a treat, and some were sweet.
  • bgmans Your swap went out this morning look for it Thursday,

Ray
    MrPawn,
    Received mine today. Thanks!
    Oh, mine went out to Richiewan sometime last year... image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Rec'd coins from bgman today. Several MS moderns and some classics that will help my grandson's type set nicely.

Thanks Randy
  • bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Received my coins from tggr. A great package that included a 1961 Proof Set and a PCGS PR68DCAM Roosy dime. One I needed for my Type Set a beautiful PCGS MS65FB Merc Dime. Thanks Again

Randy
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Received my swap package from Louie today........wonderful set.

He kindly included 69, 71, 72, and 77 Proof Sets all with some nice cameos(even the ugly bald guy in the 77)

along with a 71D and 71P UNC mint sets

a really neat $10 two-toned .999 silver gaming token from Ballys in Las Vegas.

and the topper......a 1962 Roosie in NGC PF66 Cameo. This coin has the heaviest obverse cameo I've ever seen on a silver Roosie. The reverse isn't quite as heavy, but I think it has a shot at PCGS DCAM.

Thanks Louie! And Tggr, I haven't forgotten your package..........it will be in tomorrows mail...what with the holidays and all and me working 6am-6pm, been hard for me to get to the PO.
    imageimage

• tggrtggr Posts: 748
    I received my package from GACoinNewbie.
    A very nice assortment. Including a 1964 proof set .

Thank you.

Ray
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I received my package from Joe. Very nice NGC Morgan PLUS silver!

Thanksimage
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Got mine last week. Thanks Michael D!
    JAMIE
    Need a Website? E-commerce? Check us out: myurl
    ... And I got mine from JamieB; 89 proof set, and very nice 2000 silver proof set. My first siler proof set, as it happens. image

Thanks!

am