Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Could be a STEALLLL!! EBAY item # 198209092.... Same Card just ended for 280$

What do you think??
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    I think I'm lazy and need a link.
  • Options
    tells me it is an invalid item

MY Ebay Auctions
    my site

http://www.pixhost.com/pixa/apoginc/addictedebayer.gif
    aol messenger vtcollector
    robertt@vermontel.com
    vtcollector@hobbyinsider.com
  • Options
    yep, invalid item

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Options
    Wow, that was incredible. You just wasted 2 minutes of my time and I want them back!! Probably would just waste them anyway.
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Options
    The other card item number is 1980635305
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Good one JMAN since your time is so F-in precious why are you on hereimage

Thanks

Josh

WANTED:

• Options
    Maybe I should've put j/k at the end, I guess you don't watch the Simpson's that much, that was in it in one episode.
    Anyway, thats a total waste of money. Could buy a MJ auto with $280.
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Options
    I was kidding to and I paid 69.99$
    WANTED:

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Tom Brady rookies were selling for like 10X book after they won the Super Bowl. This is Lebron James' first nationally televised game. A year from now the guy that paid $280 for that will be wishing he had bought a Blue Chip Special Blowout Extravaganza Bonanza III ! ! !
  • Options
    That is not legit, just look at the bid history. The item was bid up like crazy from a 0 feedback bidder!

• Options
    I am hoping he will buy mine for 175$ through an emailimage
    WANTED:

• Options
    If you are referring to the zero feedback bidder, I seriously doubt he'll take up an interest at any price.

• Options
    I am not referring to the 0 feedback bidder. I am referring to the winner who is bidding on evrything james. Even the 100 count lot of the same card for 999.99$
    WANTED: