Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hmmmm

Comments

• Options
    Thats a $3000 coin!!!!LOL
    Give me your good change please. I'll take it from here, nurse.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! I wonder if it looks like that in reality?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use that dollar for a night light.

Pretty!

peacockcoins

• Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    That is one cool coin, and I need it for my type set! I wonder why it only got a PR-62? Hairlines?

Tom
    Tom

• Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Wowee! Gorgeous!!
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think it only got PF62 because it's flaming AT!!! But it's pretty, so it got net graded.
  • Options
    I don't know, it looks like the toning is in the fields, but not so much on the devices. Looks like it could be the real thing to me.
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

• Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    I don't think that PCGS would net grade a piece that looked like that coin in the pic,,,,,,so I would guess that the pic is either enhanced or the coin was tilted at a certain angle and a very bright light shined on it to give it that appearance.

dragon
  • Options
    Well, the latter is cool by me. Enhancing is not, though.

• Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    Maybe the seller will chime in here and let us know. He is a forum member. I remember him from a while back. image
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe that particular shade of blue does (or should!) exist in nature. Reminds me of spandex pantsuits image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file