Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Buying Julius Peppers High End Rookies or Low number auto or patch cards

Let me Know what you have and what you want

Thanks

josh
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    I have this coming in are you interested? lmk thanx

02 absolute rookie materials julius peppers 586 of 825
    My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    maybe what are you asking for it and whats it book??
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    it books $30..would sell for $15...lmk thanx

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    I will pass on that but if you are interested in a Vince Carter 2000 Feel the game Jersey BV 80 We could probably make a trade fot the peppers and something else.

LMK

Josh
    WANTED:

• Options
    I have a quad GU ball from 02 Honors #'d to 500. It has Peppers, Foster, E. Crouch, and Randel-El

LMK what good GU u have to do a possible cash and trade deal.

Thanks
    Lon
  • Options
    only game used I have is a VInce Carter Feel The game Jersey BV 80 I am looking to Trade. You Interested??

Josh
    WANTED:

• Options
    hey josh, i pm'ed you did you get it?? lmk thanx

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    I imagine the quad will be $30-40 possibly more what else do u need for Carter. Or do u have any other lower end RC or auto cards for the quad GU?

LMK
    Lon
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

i can't find it at the moment tho image
  • Options
    I have a few Peppers Fleer Premium RC's #/1500. PLMK>
    Looking for any cards of Dan Dickau. And I can use a lot of autos.
    Please visit my page at http://groups.msn.com/JonsCardCollection or e-mail me at ss_jon@hotmail.com
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

Peppers'
    2002 Fleer Showcase #161 {0541/1500} bv$20
    2002 Score #297 bv$3
    2002 UD XL #550 bv$8

total bv$31
  • Options
    Still looking for the HIGH END ROOKIES or LOW SERIAL NUMBERED PATCH OR AUTOS ONLY!! I will pass on the peppers that people have offered so far.. LJMAYA pm sentimage
    WANTED:

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    That sucks about your boy Julius. He needs to read the back of those bottles more carefully.
  • Options
    That is a crock of sh!t... I took androstenedione a while back and I have to admit it might give you an edge. My bench jumped up 45 lbs. in about 6 weeks. I still think if something is available over the counter it should be alright to take.

Thanks

Josh
    WANTED:

• Options
    ttt
    WANTED:

• Options
    you can check site and make offer. May also be getting in Plummer patch/175 and E.James/300
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards