Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Well I was at my grandparents house for Thanksgiving and it appears as though I won another auction.

Julius Peppers Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Premiere Materials Spectrum, 9/25 Jersey Ball and Laces.. I will be collecting Julius Peppers Rookies so I guess this might be a good start. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Josh
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    Depends...what'd you pay?

Sweet Jesus that dude smells bad!
  • Options
    sorry paid 60$ david carr sold for 155$
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Hmmmmm....my best guess would be you paid right about what the market will bear....one unfortunate thing is Peppers will be suspended for the rest of the season, so it'll be easy for people to forget him, and rookie defensive players' cards are tough sells as is. Good luck with it.

• Options
    do you have a link?
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Jevon Kearse all over again
    as a general rule defensive players are a bad investment, especially as rookies. The only defensive players worth getting are Urlacher and Lewis. Look at Lewis, out for the season may never be the same after his shoulder surgery.....oh yeah and he is a murderer.
  • Options
    we will see. I think he will become as popular as Urlacher and Lewis in the near futureimage
    WANTED:

• Options
    I think Peppers has every chance to be as popular as those guys. Carolina needs to become a contender, because that will never be a major market.

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    The curse of the Panthers rookies...Collins, Biakabatuka, Carruth, Poole and Weinke is on his way to failure

If Pepper's football career dosn't pan out he can always go to the NBA.