Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Another ebay loser!!!!

Dear eBay Community Member,

The bid that you entered for the item
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=802874712
has been cancelled.

You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Regards,
eBay

Huh? It takes 8+ days to realize you had an error in your min/reserve bid? If you want a minimum amount for your frickin' coin then put a frickin' reserve on it in the first place!! image Seems like there were already 10 - 12 people bidding on it and last I looked it was well over a hundred bucks. Ebay should not let people get away with this kinda crap!! image
ahhhh....... SODO MELVIN?????

Comments

• Options
    ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Ah, same guy that was over in the registry forum making friends with statements like:

<< <i>I think you idiots need to lay off... besides I dont care what you guys think.... >>

Haven't seen him around in a while.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

He seems to specialize in WTC coins. Nuff said.
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    If I'm reading things correctly, he cancelled all the bids and ended that one 12 minutes before it closed.
    This one he ended 3 minutes before it closed.
    This one he ended about a day before it closed.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    Thanks kranky - I didn't even think about looking at the bid history. Was just miffed about my email from ebay this AM. I've had six notices like that in the past 2 weeks. No I wasn't winning and no I didn't have a high bid - just had it marked for bidding on later....... maybe I've been burned to many times by Russ...... **ugh uh** er.... I mean snipers......... and have wanted to learn/practice the trade myself - I just never get a chance with all these cancelled auctions!! image
    ahhhh....... SODO MELVIN?????
  • Options
    E-Bay does not care about anything.I have sent them many E-Mails in reference to feedback and they never answered me.
    leon
  • Options
    He pulled the auction and had a high bid of $145.00 plus on this coin?????image

And 5,000 on the 5$ Death Coin???image
  • Options
    Someone else has 3 of them for 139.99 in a dutch auction. and he did not want 145 image

DAN
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • Options
    PushkinPushkin Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

<< <i>E-Bay does not care about anything.I have sent them many E-Mails in reference to feedback and they never answered me. >>

Truer words have never been spoken. image
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it. What was his reason for ending the auction? 145 seems to be about right from what I've seen.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file