Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Two Registry Quality Ikes for Sale

Hi, I am selling two Ikes from my collection. I don't have a camera or scanner here, but you have a 5 day return priviledge on them. I will accept check or money order please.

1973-D PCGS MS66. This is a white coin that has a few ticks that are certainly within the grade, but there is no excessive chicken scratching that is frequent on even high grade Ikes. A very nice piece.
SOLD, Thanks

1978-D PCGS MS66. This is an extremely clean Ike, with a very strong strike. It has a deep gold color throughout, looks like it came from a roll. This is a high end piece.
$200.

Comments

• Options
    lowered the prices.
  • Options
    are these prices in line with what they are selling for? The only 78-D search I found on a PCGS MS66 sold for $256 and looked like average quality and I couldn't find a 73-D recently sold in MS66.
  • Options
    misterRmisterR Posts: 2,305 ✭✭
    Did a search using Teletrades' "Price Guide", Last 73-D Ike PCGS 66 sold for $170, last 78-D Ike PCGS 66 sold for $130. The 78-D looked spotty, 73-D looks ok. There are fees in addition to these prices. Here are links may or may not work.73-D Ike,78-D Ike.
  • Options
    Thanks misterR, the 73-D looks about the same color as mine, with a few more chicken scratching on the portrait than mine has. The 78-D you linked looks plain rough, don't know how that made it into a 66 holder.

These are about to be sold, so if your interested, let me know. $200 is what I must have to beat the offer I have, which is what every Ike dealer would at least ask for these. I'm sure Mitch has some room on his, but his are priced at $375 for the 73-D and $275 for the 78-D in just a quick comparison.