Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Turkey day swap...Results

I received my package in the mail today from rtgjeg and am VERY happy. So I guess he doesn't get

<< <i>branded a turkey and ridiculed publicly by all of the board members >>

My package contained 6 stunning coins. image
1994S Lincoln Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)
2001S Jefferson Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)
2001S Roosevelt Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)
1977S Washington Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)
1992S Washington Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)
1979S Filled S SBA Proof (to be submitted for grading after the holidays)

imageimageimageimageimageimage An awesome package. Thank you, Rich! imageimageimageimageimageimage
currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Comments

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beth sent me another very nice package...

A 2001 SAE,
    A 1921 morgan (kinda spotty looking image)
    A bunch of clad kennedy halves, and an Ike, to put back into circulation and general fun purposes
    (and one of the kennedies is 40% silver. I wonder if she noticed) image,
    and a NICE 1926 peace dollar, which is marked MS60, but to my eye is probably a 63!!! imageimageimageimage

am

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess nobody else got a swap package and wants to tell about it. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • can a couple more people post what they got out of the swap??? i've never done a swap before and i'd like to see what would be given and what would be received if i were to do one. thanks.
    currently searching for IHC. Also searching for 2 and 3 cent coins.
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Sure, I got a Circulated 1944 Lincoln image a enviromentally damaged Rossivelt image and a spotted/scratched American Silver Eagle.....

Thanks! image

Just kidding I did not swap this time, actually I stopped swaping, burned to many times. My suggestion to you if you are interested in swaping.....Pick someone (Beth is a great example) and say "Hey wanna do a swap"? 9 times out of 10 they will swap.

Otherwise, there is a good chance of being burned...3 of the last 5 I was in I received...How shall I say......not a good swap, someone elses junk.

BUT, that is just me, maybe I'm not liked around here.....Ya, that's probably it.

Good luck,
    Ray
  • Recieved the package from Tade today................ Well its was just a surprise. It had everything in it ...... guess the best package of this swap...

The package contained 10 coins:
    1900-O Morgan dollar
    1923-S Peace dollar
    1971 Ike Proof in Mint Packing
    2000 P UNC Sac
    UNC Maryland state quarter - Tade comes from this state
    2002 Silver Eagle
    1966 Kenedy Half Dollar
    1982 Washington Commemorative
    1 Dollar Canada

Thanks Tade for the coins. image