Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

WANTED (17) COINS

HERE IS THE LATEST LIST OF COINS I WANT TO BUY IN FINEST KNOWN GRADE. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SOLD ME COINS OFF MY wanted LIST THIS LAST MONTH. YOU NOW KNOW JUST HOW EASY IT IS TO CLOSE A SMOOTH HASSLE-FREE DEAL. FOR MOST COINS ON THE LIST, EITHER PCGS OR NGC ARE FINE, BUT IN EITHER CASE, QUALITY IS A MUST:

1. 2 CENT PIECES (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0 - 5/0)
2. 3 CENT PIECES (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0 - 5/0)
3. SHIELD NICKELS (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0 -5/0)
4. LIBERTY NICKELS (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0 -3/0 coins)
5. JEFFERSON NICKELS (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0 - 3/0)
6. ROOSEVELT DIMES (MS & PROOF) (pop 1/0)
7. SLQ's (pop 1/0 - 6/0)
8. WASHINGTON QUARTERS (MS & PR) (pop 1/0 - 4/0)
9. STATE QUARTERS (MS) (pop 1/0 - 5/0)
10. SPECTACULAR PATTERN COINS
11. SPECTACULAR ERROR COINS
12. SPECTACULAR VARIETY COINS
13. 1964 SMS NICKEL (PCGS-MS68FS)
14. ANY WASH QUARTER (1936-1942) IN PCGS-PR68
15. 1880 SHIELD NICKEL (MS63 or better)
16. 1961(d) JEFFERSON NICKEL (MINT STATE FULL STEP)
17. 1950 JEFFERSON NICKEL (PCGS-PR67DCAM)

Please PM me with your phone number and email address. Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baseball: I have bought many coins from collectors and dealers responding to my "Wanted" posts. I recognize the difficulty in obtaining the coins on my list, so I certainly do not expect an "email and hour" or anything like that image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    What no Lincolns on the list....image

I know, your allways looking for MS69RD right?

Man I wish I could just sit next to you and see all the coins you look at....Man that would be a dream. I can't wait for retirement!

Ray
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray: You can see many of the coins I look at - Just come to the FUN show next and check out the auctions!! Wow, will there be great coins at FUN image

As you mentioned, I am always looking for MS69RD Lincolns (besides 1999(d)), but I find it easier to buy pop 1 or 2 Silver Three Cent coins off my list than those darn Lincolns!! The Lincoln collectors know exactly what I am talking about!! Wondercoin