Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

There are 4 cards left

There are 4 cards left for free so the next 4 emails. And SORRY, not all cards will go out by monday. the first 10 will, then the next ten on tues, then the next ten on wed.
www.Thylenol.coms.ph

trade refs on CU: Udwashington,cardjunkie3, chipperedredwolf,rbarra, big shane,dmiles89

Lookin for garnett,tmac,and especially Olajuwon gu/auto or rcs. will trade up to 1.5 book for olajuwon SOMETIMES

Comments

• did you get my email?
    Looking for Saints, LSU RCs, GU and Autos.
    Also 00 SP Authentic rookies and SoTT Autos in Football.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr

REFS:
    KLS23, ahares,dewey,49erfan33,ejones06,ajbry,Quasar31
  • Hey Thylenol, if any of the cards are Baseball I would like them.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
    Michael Baskin.
    I Collect Game-Used Baseball Cards.

CU Refs:
    playr050, Nash, Patman2011, Sosa21, Car, co1lector,
    weasel510, yanyak5, JRCCRUM, Mikefromchester, & ljmaya.
  • yes, and i think you've gotten an autograph
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

trade refs on CU: Udwashington,cardjunkie3, chipperedredwolf,rbarra, big shane,dmiles89

Lookin for garnett,tmac,and especially Olajuwon gu/auto or rcs. will trade up to 1.5 book for olajuwon SOMETIMES
  • the only basball card i have is my cory aldridge fleer rc psa9 but give me your addy and i will give it to you
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• Hey Thylenol, I e-mailed you my address.

Thank you so very much. image
    Michael Baskin.
    I Collect Game-Used Baseball Cards.

CU Refs:
    playr050, Nash, Patman2011, Sosa21, Car, co1lector,
    weasel510, yanyak5, JRCCRUM, Mikefromchester, & ljmaya.
  • no problem.....2 cards left.anyone
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• I emailed you.
    Looking for 2002 Donruss classics football and 2002 fleer ultra football....trying to complete both sets.

Refs: Bearsfan1 (On CE) Ahares, luckiscards,represent cards,JesusfreakJCL3 (On CE)
  • alright
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• cardjunkie, i got your email
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• did u get my email? image

it's so nice of ya to do this.
  • yes i got it. thanks
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• Thylenol Did you get my email. If you arent sure its the jpascone one. Thanks lmk.
    Looking for 2002 Donruss classics football and 2002 fleer ultra football....trying to complete both sets.

Refs: Bearsfan1 (On CE) Ahares, luckiscards,represent cards,JesusfreakJCL3 (On CE)
  • what is your email address?
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph

• jpascone@worldnet.att.net

• magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    did you get my e mail

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • hidden ball, i might of gotten your email....Pm me and ill check and let you know, magic fan, if ended last week but maybe later in the year ill do it again...thanks
    www.Thylenol.coms.ph