Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

B/S/T

Before long we will have to change this forum to the buy sell and trade forum, ooops we already have one of those and it has all the same coins listed.

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I thought I have seen more then one post stated that it is acceptable to post Registry quality coins that are for sale right here.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Lucy
    You are quite right.Mike is just getting frustrated.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Lucy exactly which registry on CU are you going to stick that perfect NGC UC70 Silver Eagle into? image
  • Options

<< <i>Lucy exactly which registry on CU are you going to stick that perfect NGC UC70 Silver Eagle into? >>

Huh? I have a couple of MS69 Commems..... Maybe start one with these..... The Only silver eagle I have is the one HepDaddyHall sent me.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Hello Lucy this is Ricky is anyone home there?image We agreed to occasional posts in here about coins that are rare or high grade and might be appealing to members for their CU Registry sets. Now we have people posting NGC coins for sale in here, my question to you was what CU reigstry set would you enter it into. Also I think its getting a little silly when all you see from some folks is posts peddling their coins and nothing else. These posts are seldom responded to and are beginning to rise to almost a third of the posts in here.
  • Options
    I got you now G, I was looking at the other posts with PCGs coins...... Your right, No need for NGC coins to be posted here for sale.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    The Ultimate insult would be to post high end ACG coins. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    Merz, I will admit to a slight amount of frustration, but more accurately I think some of the posting is a commercial form of trolling. At times I speak up on things as you know and usually I find that others are thinking the same thing, but not always. Someone has to take the occasional hit for a post and I can. image
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    How much for your reg. set(s)?
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, and have stated as much on here before. BB, as for your number four, if someone is listing a coin for sale, they ought to know what they want for it. Not listing prices here on the boards tells me "different prices for different members" and always makes me suspicious. It's like that "price on request" type thing where the seller doesn't really have the coin, but will look for it if they hook somebody looking for one.
    Doug