Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A Serious Note !!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving !!!.

I want to wish everyone here a happy and healthy. I am so excited. Since the holiday season started in my business, (about 3 weeks ago). I have been stuck at work on Sunday's so no Football except the Sunday night matchup and then I would miss the Sopranos. The best thing about this holiday is the food. My favorite thing is the football!!! I think a 3 team teaser is in order. I get my 10 points and I will go with the Pats, Skins and the over on the Detroit/New England game. Have a happy. It's actually supposed to snow in New York. This is rather early for us. A white Thanksgiving is cool.

Mike
Always looking for 1952 Bowmans and 1953 Johnston Cookies PSA 8's and higher.

Comments

• Options
    mrichards...

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours..

(It'll probably rain here in the great Northwast...Oh' well!!)

Best Wishes!!!

Larry.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    MIke,

A very happy White Thanksgving to You (We live in Jersey) My 3 year old was so excited to see snow this morning... Everyone have a safe healthy and happy Thanks giving and remember to Give Thanks for all the joys in your lives....

Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Yup!

Snow in Jersey - but only a dusting here in Westfield! Since we've already laid in the Thanksgiving day supplies - I WANTED 2 FEET!!!!!! Hope everyone has a healthy and happy holiday!!!!!!

Jeff - your check is in the mail!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all! No snow here in Hawaii so I will have to see the snow on TV. image I am originally from Massachusetts and do miss the snow around Christmas time though.

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • Options

Hi, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ALSO,

I work for the Post Office and our busy season is also almost upon us. I have four kids and they would LOVE to see some snow but alas,living in NE Fla (Amelia Island), all we will see is sunshine and temps in the 70's.Hope everyone has a safe and family filled holiday!!!

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    Thanksgiving Greetings and Happy Holidays from Kentucky!! No snow here....but the sky looks threatening and the temp is dropping....brrrrrrr

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!!

John
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    raym8raym8 Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    alohaet,

don't know how often you get back to Massachusetts, but i'm sure you'll be happy to know that nothing
    changes here......we got a whopping 3-4 inches of snow today, and right on cue, everyone forgot how to
    drive.....what a fiipping mess!

Have a great holiday !!!

Best,
    Ray
  • Options
    "All my life I've been searching for something"
  • Options
    6 inches and still coming down in lake effect snow country west of syracuse. Tipem I'm a rural letter carrier up here can be a little challenging this time of year out in the boonies. And to all you wondering yes we do put your little packages on the let'em wonder shelf for a week or two depending on how generous you are this upcoming time of year. You'd be amazed how service is effected by a few homebaked goodies in the box.. All seriousness hope you all have a great THANKSGIVING and GOD BLESS THE GREATEST NATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!image
    "All my life I've been searching for something"
  • Options
    Just a dusting in the Indianapolis, and central Indiana area. I hate snow. Hope to retire in the south in the next ten years. Have a wonderful holiday everyone.
    I collect the 1960 and 1961 Nu Card issues. I also enjoy the 1959 Fleer Three Stooges.
  • Options
    happy thanksgiving to everyone! i live in the southern tip of indiana (about 7 miles from kentucky) and theres no snow here but its cold as h*ll (20 something).
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron
  • Options
    Thanks Mike for the kind wishes. Hope for the best of Thankgivings to all aswell. The Lehigh Valley recieved about an inch or two of snow Wednesday evening until the morning. There is still some on the ground which is nice to see, but most of it has already melted.

Happy turkey day!

Ian