Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's PSA 9's--low pops

As many of you know, I aggressively collect the 1971 Kelloggs baseball and football sets (along with the 1970 Kelloggs football set) but I always sell my graded 1970 Kelloggs baseball. Well, I just received a large shipment of 1970 Kelloggs Baseball from PSA. I'm trying to decide if I should use this lot to start a set or just sell them as I have done before. I've noticed the 1970 Kelloggs baseball market has gotten kind of soft. None the less, my first choice is to sell them so I can support my 1971 habit. 1970 Kollectors can look at what's available. The submission number is 8020623.

I thought I would make them available to the folks on the forum before I put them on e-bay. It includes 73 PSA-9's. If you are interested let me know.

If I decide to start registering a set, I'll let you know because I always get a charge out of seeing the Kool Aid Man.
Thanks,
Mick
mick@tvnewstalent.com
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    By my count there are 50 unique 9's. I'll offer you whatever the going rate on eBay is for one of each. I'll also make a low-ball offer for filler 8's if you want to get rid of them efficiently.

I would have made this offer via PM, but you don't have that turned on.

Thank you,

bruce
    Collecting '52 Bowman, '53 Bowman B&W, and '56 Topps, in PSA-7.
    Email: brucemo@seanet.com
  • Options
    Mick, Welcome.

You should definitely register a set. That's what it's all about. Anyway the Kellogg's characters will come out and greet you when you register your cards so it's definitely worth the price of admission.

• Options
    Mick

Took your time getting on board here! image

Welcome to the Karnival

Paul
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Mick ,

Welcome to the boards ... YOu should definitely join the 70's K Klub ! Fun Set to collect . I am very interested in several of your cards from the submission Just sent you an Email Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Hey Mick....

Welcome to the Registry!!!

We bump heads on eBay every once in a while...You are always a threat to take me down....Anyway, jump into the K Klub...It's loads of fun!!

See 'ya at the Kool-Aid party!!!

Best of luck!!!

Larry.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the responses. I'm trying to decide what to do next.
  • Options
    I am uncertain if email is getting to you. If you haven't received anything from me, something is broken.

bruce
    Collecting '52 Bowman, '53 Bowman B&W, and '56 Topps, in PSA-7.
    Email: brucemo@seanet.com
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who responded. I still have lots of the PSA's 8's available. I'll sell them in bulk pretty cheap to any member of the registry who wants to start a set. Have about 15 9's left.
  • Options
    TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Hello Galveston, I am probably a little late but I am interested in the G Perry #20 PSA 9. Any luck its still around?