Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Quality Seated Halves

Need to feed my Walker set, so I am letting some of my 19th century coins go. Terrific for a Type set, or I tremble as I say this, a Seated Half set
The following Seated Halves are all better dates with very low mintage and very low pops.
1879 MS 67 - 8600
1880 MS65 - 3100
1889 MS66 - 4500
I don't have PM so email me at RDG1393@aol.com for futher info.
Thanks
Dick

Comments

• Options
    Dick:

For a guy with such a great Walker set, you sure are dumbimage. If you want PM capability, just go to the profiles icon and click on the private message feature.

BTW, I see the Denali Walker set got updated again. Who is this guy? Someone said they heard he is a shiek from the Mideast. They think he might be the same fellow who was a big currency speculator a few years ago (actually called the shiek). But who knows.

BTW, BTW, take a look at my 34 Walker in 67, with a picture in the new acquisitions thread below and let me know what you think.

Greg
  • Options
    Greg,
    You cracked the case. The walker sets are my wife's, and she lets me look at them and tell the guys what all I had to do to get them! I thought PM was bestowed upon you by the electron god who runs this show.image
    I even forgot to say the Seated Halves are PCGS coins.
    As for your new Walker image. You just may be just putting together one of the most eye appealing sets I've seen!
    The Denali collection is too strong for a part time player. If you are out there Denali, please at least write something as to the set make up and time frame. I would like to see the set and the Cajun set at a show maybe, assuming the Denali set is going to be finished.
    Cajun, if you are out there, please open your set to viewing for a week at least. Thank you.
    Dick