Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A public thank you

When you least expect it something good happens.
I purchased a dime from Tim Poston and he gave an additional dime for my set. I was having a very bad day and just came home from work after a 12 hour day.
Tim you made my outlook much better. The board member's here are great and Tim your the best!!!
Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty Damn Cool bunch of people we have Collecting Mercs. image

Congratulations too both of you.

Ken
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a side note, with the two coins I recieved, I moved up in the standings. I still have two coins to add which will be picked up tomorrow. the 1919-d MS64 and my upgrade 1931 from MS64 to MS65FB. That should make a difference and maybe another move up
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    Tim you are a stand up guy!Thanks. Heck, now you made my week!image
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    That was a very nice thing for Tim to do, and nice of PT to say so publicly. I have had several dealings with Tim, and let me tell you, he is a true gentleman. Congrats PT on the move up, and hopefully another one soon. The Merc group is indeed the best! imageimage

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    See, God Will Get You Back ! For some unasked for act of kindness that you have done in the past !

Believe it or not ! It hapens !
    I am looking for any PCGS MS 70 Silver Eagle.