Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

My first 1975 Topps Grading Results

Got the results from my first submission to PSA. It was a lot of 80 75 Topps.

http://www.psacard.com/do_order.chtml?requesttimeout=99999&orderno=4019299

Is this pretty much normal for that old of a card for this outcome? I was pleased considering it was my first submission. What do the rest of you think?

Dean

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    A very good first outcome -- now, if you can take what you have learned for your next submission -- you should hopefully get a few less 7's. 1975 is a tricky year to learn the nuances for the differences between 7s, 8s and 9s.

Good luck!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Dean,

If you were shooting for 8's you did extremely well for your first submission... I would suggest you look the cards over when you get them back (especially the 5 and 7's ) and try and figure out what you may have missed to get a lower grade than anticipated. This will help you to know what to look for in your next batch you submit and hopefully increase your success ratio... Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    Link to the list

I think you did a great job a few 7's and a few 9's and mostly 8's . Very nice indeed.
    x
  • Options
    Yes, it seems that you either have a good eye or good cards.

bruce
    Collecting '52 Bowman, '53 Bowman B&W, and '56 Topps, in PSA-7.
    Email: brucemo@seanet.com
  • Options
    Well I must admit I got some good tips from the 75 Gurus Frank Smith and Mike Castilda. They gave me pointers and sent me samples of 8 potential cards. But I still had to make the final call on what to send. Looks like I will be sending more in the very near future. Also was amazed at the turnaround time. less than 2 weeks since they recieved. Very happy with that.

Dean
  • Options
    Hey Dean...

Pretty good submission!

Watch out for those surface wrinkles!!!

All in all well done!

LMK on your "extra 8's".

Larry.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!