Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Mercury guys what do you think?

bought this tonight for the tone not the possibility of high grade for the set.

what do you think?

link to toned mercury

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Hey its Merc Guys and Merc Hepkitty's! You got that gem for $11???????? I like it and would have gladly of paid 11 smackers for that little lady!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Hi J.B. and Hepkitty,

Wow, Ken is going to be floored that he missed this one. That is one pretty dime! I started out only wanting blast white, but I am starting to lean towards the toned ones. I keep hearing voices in my sleep. (In the voice of Obi-wan-kenobi) "Observe the tone Wayne, the tone is the life force of Mercury Dimes, buy the tone, and you will reap great rewards!" I think maybe Ken is sending me messages. There is no doubt that some toned Mercs are the prettiest coins in the world. You snagged a good one there J.B. at a great price!

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    Cool color there. Nice grab at 11 bucks!
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    Nice buy for $11.50. Not a bad looking little Lady either, considering she's toned. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    I like that one. I was looking through my keepers and found a nicely toned Mecury dime. I will try to image it later today and post it.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JB:

I had that one on the watch list for the whole auction. Finally decided to forget it because some are already in my possesion. Looks Darn Pretty from the scan. Let us know how it looks in person. Private Auctions Bug me for some reason. image

Ken
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JB,
    Nice color and great price.Al
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

JB,

I love that coin. Beautiful and TOTALLY original. That has to be the best $11 you have ever spent. I would be interested to see what they would grade that little beauty.

Jon