Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm out of Card Saver Is... help!

I've run out of CS Is and I want to send these off as soon as possible. What else can I use to send the cards? Top loaders? CS IIs?
Currently collecting the Nolan Ryan Basic and Topps Player sets.

NAXCOM

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    You can use any holder, but PSA prefers the CS I's. Many dealers carry them incl. ZARDOZ, I believe he offered them around his cost to help fellow board members. Say something nice about Canseco and he may hook you up..jay
  • Options
    Look on PSA's Authorized Dealer Locator:

PSA Authorized Dealers

Find one in your area - they should carry them. I did this once when I ran out. I paid a fortune for 50 of them, but I got them immediately.

JEB.
  • Options
    Qmayer,

Here you go. They sell alot of great stuff.

Later,
    Mike

Cardboard Gold Link
    Always looking for 1952 Bowmans and 1953 Johnston Cookies PSA 8's and higher.
  • Options
    Here's a website that I've purchased them from before:

Collector's Supplies

JEB.
  • Options
    Qmayer,

Here's another one. Reasonable prices.

Later,
    Mike

BCW Supplies
    Always looking for 1952 Bowmans and 1953 Johnston Cookies PSA 8's and higher.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I actually like Colosupplies on eBay. His BIN for 500 is $25 and for 400 its $21. I usually have them within 5 days.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    You might also try www.hotflips.com or Dave and Adams.
  • Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    I would email Paul Moss (Zardoz) and buy from him. He's on the board's all the time...I would PM him.

Regards,

Alan
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Just when you thought this thread was dead, I drag it back out. :-) Question on the card saver I's. Has anyone ever asked PSA to send back their originals so that they can reuse them for more submissions? Seems like a waste to just pitch them after only one use.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Cardboard Gold is running a special now and if I remember right shipping is included which can save you big time.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just when you thought this thread was dead, I drag it back out. :-) Question on the card saver I's. Has anyone ever asked PSA to send back their originals so that they can reuse them for more submissions? Seems like a waste to just pitch them after only one use. >>

Problem is, there are so many stickers on the cardsavers after grading that it would be a pain to remove all of them. I get all mine from Columbia Sportscards - they send all their stuff priority and I usually have my supply in 3 days. Great service
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Columbia Sportscards! As cheap as you'll find them unless you're buying 10 case lots and they're about as cheap on shipping as you'll find, too.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Columbia Sportscards! As cheap as you'll find them unless you're buying 10 case lots and they're about as cheap on shipping as you'll find, too. >>

Cheaper than at a show?
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Columbia Sportscards! As cheap as you'll find them unless you're buying 10 case lots and they're about as cheap on shipping as you'll find, too. >>

Cheaper than at a show? >>

sometimes I've found them cheaper at a show but it usually is when the dealer is getting rid of what they have left....they have tired of hauling them around....something I used to do when I was still doing the shows...you get to the point that you just tire of hauling the stuff around....
  • Options

<< <i>

Cheaper than at a show? >>

Actually, unless you're just buying one 100ct sleeve, the answer would probably be yes... In fact, they're offering FREE shipping until the end of the year.

So you can grab 10 packages (1000 CS1's) for less than $60.00 dlvd!
  • Options

<< <i>So you can grab 10 packages (1000 CS1's) for less than $60.00 dlvd! >>

Thanks for the suggestions and the link. I also just remembered that eBay sent me a $25 gift certificate, so getting 1,000 CS1's for only $33.95 has now become a no-brainer. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>So you can grab 10 packages (1000 CS1's) for less than $60.00 dlvd! >>

Thanks for the suggestions and the link. I also just remembered that eBay sent me a $25 gift certificate, so getting 1,000 CS1's for only $33.95 has now become a no-brainer. image >>

So, is that cheaper than at a show? image
  • Options

<< <i>So, is that cheaper than at a show? image >>

Not if the old man at the show selling supplies honors my eBay gift certificate. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>So, is that cheaper than at a show? image >>

Not if the old man at the show selling supplies honors my eBay gift certificate. image >>

Now, on to find Etch-a-Sketch's at a holiday discount...

Perpendicular lines and pixel counts for everyone this holiday season!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Now, on to find Etch-a-Sketch's at a holiday discount...

Perpendicular lines and pixel counts for everyone this holiday season!!! >>

Don't forget the lucky charm. It doesn't work without it.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree...

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)