Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Flip Flap Flop

I just had three cards that were returned from PSA that were not graded. Two of them came back MINISIZERQ and one was MISCUT. I pulled the cards out of the Card Saver that I sent them in and placed them in my BEATER BOX.

My question is: What should I do with the flips? Should I just throw them away or should I return them to PSA so the certification number can be updated/reused?

Carlos

Comments

• Options
    Hey Carlos...

Just toss the flips.

I think when they are returned to you, the flip only says miscut not holdered, or something similar to that.

BTW...I don't think I've ever seen a "MINISIZERQ"???? What's that all about???

The best thing about the whole deal is that you'll get your submission fee returned to you (no cash...just a nifty little coupon for your next submission..... Note!! Those coupons are only good for the TYPE of submission you started with, and are good for only 6 months from issue date..)

See 'Ya

Larry.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    KING KELLOGG- that means "minimum size requirement". If a card doesn't meet the size specification for cards of that set, PSA will reject the card. I've had it happen to me a few times with pre war cards but can happen with any issue. For example if a card should be 3 inches across, and it only measures 2 7/8 inches, PSA will reject it even if it bears no evidence of trimming or any altering of any kind.
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    I've also had a few cards come back labeled "MINISIZERQ". I believe the cards came from the factory undersized, and I'm curious why PSA doesn't holder them and put a qualifier on them, as they do for OC or OF or PD cards. Presumably they can tell whether they're trimmed, so why not holder them? I believe SCD puts such cards in holders and qualifies them with "factory variation," or some such wording.

Mike
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Oops, did I say SCD? I meant SGC. There are too many TLAs in this hobby.

Mike