Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

anyone thinking of a Chrismas swape?

whats you ideas?

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did it work last year?

We could have a regular swap, then also each include a fruit cake with the package.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    I don't like fruit cake. How about a couple of chocolate chip cookies in my package?
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    I really like the swap idea for Christmas. How nice to have a package under the tree from someone
    you don't know, but contains coins you may want or need. (sort of a santa thing) We should conflirm that the package
    not to be open until Christmas, or what ever the holiday is called for others.

I would suggest a slight variation. I, for one, have coins that are swapable - that I don't collect, nor
    have much interest in like rolls of pennys, nickles, etc. I would be willling to list what I would like to
    swap with and what I would like. Then the leader of the swap could match up the participants a little
    better.

I just swapped with someone who wanted type dollars. I did not have but two, and felt bad I could'nt
    provide any better. I made it up with other coins, but maybe he will like the package, or maybe he won't.

Just a thought. Would love to have a Christmas Swap. And I love the idea of a little surprise in the package
    because of the holidays.

Tade
  • Options
    I dont know who could wait till christmas!