Home Q & A Forum
Options

Presidential reviews in person....

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's easy to give important customers preferential service, especially if they are large volume submittors. "In person" appeals are important, especially when the coin is from a submittor who is the "world expert" and there is a legitimate difference in opinion. How does PCGS avoid this inherent conflict of interest during "in person" presidential reviews??
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    We do not allow in-person discussions with the graders. You could come in and talk to me personally...as Mitch Wonder Coin did today...but you can't talk to the graders. The graders reviewing the reviews never know whose reviews they are reviewing...got it. Mitch was 0 for 4 today, but he did get an in-person explanation of every rejection.

David