conway wr keyshawn j
mason wr randle el
az zakim wr dyson
crumpler te dilger
atkers k vanderjet
bears d lions d

should i trade conway for garcia at qb or do you think my wr's will get enough
points to match bledsoe and dillon?
Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson

Comments

• Options
    no help at all??thanx for nothing guys
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    maddox qb vs bledsoe Start Bledsoe hottest QB in the league
    a.smith rb dillon Start Dillion,
    e.smith rb bennett Flip a quarter, I'd go with Smith.
    conway wr keyshawn j Conway, chargers are coming off a bye week
    mason wr randle el Randle El
    az zakim wr dyson Flip a quarter
    crumpler te dilger Flip a quarter
    atkers k vanderjet Atkers, Indy's in a funk and James most likely won't play
    bears d lions d Lions, They are 2-1 at home. Bears play philly.

Hope that helps
    REFS: baljitgill, BigShane, JRCCRUM (6),Rooks, Phil2347, clippers00021, BUD, Speedmaster, ScoutDog, Jamaya28
    My Trade List
    Wants: Joey Harrington, Brian Urlacher, Anthony Thomas, Donte Stallworth, Antwaan Randle El, Travis Stephens, Marqiuse Walker, Clinton Portis, Roy Willams, Antonio Bryant, Javan Walker
  • Options
    I would keep it as it is.
  • Options
    Isn't the whole premise of Fantasy football to be the GM and make your own decisions?imageimage
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
    Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
    Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA
  • Options
    True,

To be honest, your whole lineup is stinky. A marginal QB, two RBs that are rarely going to put up big numbers, and 2 of your 3 WR's are so-so at best. Conway and Akers are the only players in your entire lineup that I would start on a regular basis. Alge Crumpler is probably not even a top-10 TE as Vick steals TD's from him by running them in. The Chicago defense is a shell of what it was last season.

I would recommend that you try packaging up a couple of your marginal players and trade them to another team that is down in the rankings for their one really good player either a QB or RB. Jeff Garcia seems to be picking it up the past couple of weeks....so it may be a decent trade for you....unless you are giving up Conway.

For comparison, here is my lineup in my 10 team, big stakes league:

Donovan McNabb
    Marshall Faulk
    Charlie Garner
    Joe Horn
    Marvin Harrison
    Randy McMichael
    Morten Anderson
    Green Bay Packers

Ken
  • Options
    well likei said my team due to byes
    heres my team the way i drafted it

warner
    deuce
    a.smith
    conway
    mason
    az
    sharpe
    atkers
    bears d

but with warner out that hurt me and it's not who to start it's the team i.m playing against
    do you's think i should trade conway for garcia??

btw big$$$league and there is 12 teams so less big name players when your turn comes back aroundimage
  • Options
    Sorry to interupt Truballer, but do you still have the webber ball, jersey, shoe card #;d 50? I sent you a couple of PMs and no answer. Thought i would try here. LMK please. Thanks.
  • Options
    yeah i still have it ill tell you now if i EVER decide to get rid of it
    your the first on the list
  • Options
    Thanks Truballer...though I would love to buy it from ya...Paypal?