Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New All-Time Finest in Early Jefferson Proofs: Congratulations to BNE!

Well, we Jeff guys have perhaps seen this one coming for some time:

The BNE Collection (DCAM/CAM): 1st - Finest All-Time Set

BNE has assembled an amazing set to nudge long-time and well-deserved Jeff champ Frank out of No. 1 on the 1938-64 proofs. And, knowing Frank, we may see a counter-attack! I know BNE has worked long and hard to put together his spectacular registry set and anyone ranking No. 1 in any pursuit is worthy of warm applause. (And, his second set of brilliants ain't too shabby, either) Congratulations to a friend and a fine numismatist with both a great eye and a desire to collect the best!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations to BNE!!!

I certainly know how tuff it is accummulating DCAM & CAM Jeffersons. Maybe one day I will repay the favor of getting bumped out of the #1 position. image

Frank

(The Corso Collection) Always looking for high quality proof and full step Jeffersons - email me with details

My Jefferson Full Step Variety Set (1938 - Current)

My Jefferson Proof Variety Set (1938 - Current)
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Thanks, Frank! Your set certainly outstrips mine on the '50's DCAM front, and -- believe me -- I am not getting too comfortable in this position!

I'll enjoy my time in the sun, but am looking over my shoulder, for sure!

This is a really fun set, with new interest growing every day.
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    Congrats - you've got a super set going there! Love that
    1942 T2 DCAM coin!!!

Ken
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is a truly fine set of proof Jefferson nickels. I consider myself very fortunate to have seen some of those coins. Anybody who likes proof Jeffersons will love BNE's coins, no matter whether they like cameo or brilliant proofs.