Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Pop. 1 Quarter on Ebay

A very tough coin and the price reflects it!

PCGS Pop. 1

Comments

• Options
    nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭
    It is very nice, though! And I bet some poor soul sold the proof set pretty cheaply considering how much that sucker will get!
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna loan me $3500......I wanna snipe that one! That is a purty coin.........I wonder how much he paid for that proof set? I paid $5(+$3 shipping) for a 69 proof set recently and scored a PR69DCAM 25C(pop24/0), a PR68DCAM 5C, and a spotty PR65RD DCAM 1C(pop 10/214---poor thing) out of it. I have a few mint sealed 64 proof sets coming in the next few days..........these still have the mint seal intact.........so I am hoping for something good.
    imageimage

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    DCAM
    not to interrupt your thread but you don't have your PM enabled. I was curious for your opinion on my 49d Franky I got the other night. There is a post from a few days ago probably a few pages back.
  • Options
    MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

Stunning Coinimage

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • Options
    I would bet it came from an unopened Proof Set. They open hundreds & hundreds of Proof Sets there and that was definitely a great find.

Goose3- Not a problem with interrupting the thread. I found your thread and provided my assessment. Thanks for asking!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file