Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1971 Topps Greg Luzinski

Hey all you 1971 Topps afficianados out there -- a good friend of mine wants to get his stepfather a 1971 Topps Greg Luzinski PSA-graded rookie card. Knowing that many of you follow this set much closer than I do, would you have any leads where I might be able to obtain one? Please let me know.

Marc
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I would think that Steve P would probably be as good a 71 source as there is. Try him at oiljar@aol.com. I believe that he has a bunch of 71's backing up his registered set.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Hey Marc I've got a 71 Luzinski PSA 6 I'll trade you for a 75 Schmidt in PSA 9 + $325 in s/h charges plus a used tube of K-Y I don't know if thats what you want to hear but, has someone once told me at least its an offer - think about it yours sincerely Tomimage
    "All my life I've been searching for something"
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    tbub -- You're harsh!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Marc, I would suggest getting a real nice raw one and having it graded. I may be able to locate one for you up in Long Island
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    There's a PSA 8 up on Ebay right now for $17.00. Your not going to find a better price than that. I would've picked it up if I needed it.