Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ACG and Beth D. are taking a beating in the New Coinworld.

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
Check out the guest column and the letters to the editor! There's one from our own KeithDagen!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which issue, last one I have is Nov 4, I see a letter from Beth disher, but nothing from KD.
  • Options
    November 11!
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll have to frisk the mail carrier on the way by, where the heck did they stash my next issue?image
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Goose could you scan the column and email it to me? robertpr99@aol.com I don't get CW but I'd love to see what's been said!
  • Options
    I haven't figured out to use my new scanner/printer! If someone wants to scan and send them to me via JPG. I can post them with a link.
  • Options
    OK, I'll be signing autographed copies for $3 a pop. Send mag and SASE. image

I let my subscription lapse. Guess that I'll have to go down to the local store and grab one.

Keith ™

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    ill scan n post

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a letter in the 11/11 issue of CW where some guy says that he looked at 4 Morgans slabbed MS65. by different companies. I think he mentioned PCGS, ANACS, PCI and ACG (I forgetthe exact services), and says that he can't tell the difference amongst the four specimens.

Unless these 4 specimens were carefully chosen, I'd have to say that this person seriously needs to learn more about coins before buying big-ticket items!

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all look the same ..... at arm's length! image
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    I haven't figured out to use my new scanner/printer! If someone wants to scan and send them to me via JPG. I can post them with a link.

Oh no, be prepared to get a nasty email from Coin World's legal threatening jerk William T. Gibbs. Forget Coin World. It sucks as a newspaper anyway. 99% ads. Numismatic News is much better. They actually have articles.

Besides, I'd surprised if CW would print an anti-ACG letter. CW might as well promote ACG and the screwing of novice collectors as long as they accept ads for ACG and ACG slabbed coins. Sad.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file