Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Anyone have any "Set Reg Sniper" Reports?

Anyone notice any new sets added yesterday or today to the registrys they look at frequently? I would think that the window for new sets to be still be added (by PSA) could be open for another day or two.

John

Comments

• FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I had noticed that Fuzzdude (Dave Richardson) threw both his #2 and #1 1966 Topps sets up over the last couple of days. But, they were met HARD by "Vintage Corvette's" 66 set. So, it looks like he'll have to settle for the #2 and #4 spots.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Don Louchios has a new 1934 Goudey set which has taken the #1 spot.

You can look at this page to see the new sets registered...

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • I see Frank jumped back in front of the 1975 Topps set. Interesting to see if Steve has an update coming as well

• Basilone...

Dude punched up his '72 Kellogg's set to #1 a few days ago...

All is pretty quite on the "K" front.

(the day's not over yet!!)

KING KELLOGG
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Well we should know by around 3-4 pm today as it appears that PSA has been updating them daily lately.... Or maybe to keep the suspense high they will wait till Monday to Update image

The Louchios Goudey Set is mighty impressive at 8.21 avg grade and 98+% done... I wonder what card he is missing...
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.