Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Awesome turnaround time on $5 non-sportscard grading special!!

DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

All I can say is WOW!!

Dropped my cards off in person at PSA on October 22.

Grades were posted on the PSA website October 29.
When in doubt, don't.

Comments

• TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    I wasn't aware you could drop cards off on a Tuesday for a $5.00 special...Hmmmmm..interesting
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • DennisH..

Tell us more..........How?...What?......................

KING KELLOGG
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually a coin guy, and I go into PCGS/PSA on a semi-regular basis. I started dropping things off in person several years ago because I live close enough and... well... I'm cheap enough to get irritated by the minimum return postage charge that PCGS wants.

All I did to get started was call Customer Service and ask if I could drop off and pick up in person. They said yes, and I've been acting like I know what I'm doing ever since.

I'm guessing that anyone who has done business with PSA before, or is a Collector's Club member or Set Registry member, should be able to do the same thing.

As to what I had graded... can I please take the fifth on that one? It's my dark little collecting secret that even I can't quite explain. No sense giving people a clear, point-blank shot to laugh hysterically at me. Obviously, though, it isn't sports cards.

Let's just say I'm laying down an inventory now, of PSA-graded material that I figure will go on eBay sometime around 2020. Of the 32 cards I sent in this time, eight came back 10s and the rest were 9s.

-- Dennis
    When in doubt, don't.
  • MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Turnaround time on my Crockett Green set [80 cards]was 6 days! [not including mailing time]image
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    Dark little secret? Must be Benchwarmers or something along those lines. Or Pokemon. image
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay