Home U.S. Coin Forum

OT-Trick or Treat?

Is this house haunted?
Click on link below, (be sure speakers are on and volume up for clues). When picture comes up maximise it and see if you can figure out why nobody wants to live here...look closely at the wall and windows....there's no such thing as ghosts........are there? WARNING-Not for the faint of heart!!!

What'sWrong?

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    You ain't getting me with that one.image

Russ, NCNE
  • Russ,
    I take it somebody else already did? image (I know this has been kicking around the net for awhile now, figured there are some folks who might not have seen it yet) Besides, what better day for it?
    Joe
  • moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty scary. I didn't want to have a coronary, so I turned my volume down, and sat a ways back from my monitor, just in case. So I was only mildly startled. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    JLW,

Yeah, several times before I smartened up!image

Russ, NCNE
  • TTT-Just in case anyone else wants to get scared.
    Joe
  • MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    That caused the dogs to bark there heads off and scared the you know what outta me.

Thanks

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file