Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Wow! Nice action on the '69s recently.

Comments

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Dan,
    I saved alot of the low POP's til now. I was pleased with some and not with others. I had quite a few POP 1 and 2 PSA 9's go for under $50. I had a Don Wilson in 9 go for $30. It evened out in the long run. The Tresh and McDaniel brought nice change. I was pleased. The McDaniel might now be the real challange in the set. That was the only 7 with none higher. I have been fortunate enough to have received 8 on the following cards in the past month. Kekich(2)Satriano,Radatz,Santiago to name a few. I'll be listing 160 8's this weekend. Again some real tough ones and some not so tough.

Bob
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Gaspipe26,

These auctions may shed some light on the "Who bought the Mike Shannon PSA 8 mystery". image
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dan,
    I saved alot of the low POP's til now. I was pleased with some and not with others. I had quite a few POP 1 and 2 PSA 9's go for under $50. I had a Don Wilson in 9 go for $30. It evened out in the long run. The Tresh and McDaniel brought nice change. I was pleased. The McDaniel might now be the real challange in the set. That was the only 7 with none higher. I have been fortunate enough to have received 8 on the following cards in the past month. Kekich(2)Satriano,Radatz,Santiago to name a few. I'll be listing 160 8's this weekend. Again some real tough ones and some not so tough.

Bob >>

Wow, $105 for a 7! Actually, there is one 8 of that card (McDanial) which is registered in my set. It's not the greatest as it's centered 70-30 but I won't complain. I have a scan of the card in the registry. I was happy and surprised to get the Santiago for $50 while I was disappointed that the Jackie Hernandez and Ray Oyler went so high (but happy for you).
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    John,
    When did you get the McDaniel in 8? It cant be long ago.