Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Help me, the 1970 Kellogg's cards have me by the throat

I don't know what is happening here. I have bought 5 of these things in the last 3 days. I know have an even dozen. Does this mean I have to go all the way and complete this set? What is an old geezer like me suppose to. I'm too old to get additive to these cards. Help, help I'm going over the edge.image

Ed
email address: alohaet@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    imageimageimageimage

"Alohaet in the skyyy with diamonds"

It's too late. You're hooked.
  • Options
    Pass a tall Kool-Aid to our new best friend...ED!!!
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Ed...

Hold on tight...It's a wild ride!!!!!

Building a VINTAGE set like yours, will take alot of courage!!

Congratulations!!

Now...take three deep breaths, and savor the experience!!!

KING KELLOGG.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    .and one of them is in the mail to you today!

Thanks Ed!

Welcome to the brotherhood
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    If, now I said IF I choose to buy another card (God help get control here) which card do I go for next. I have the following cards: Rose, Mays, Marichal, Allen, Williams, Banks, Brock, Carew, Killebrew, Lolich, Laboy and Morgan. Holy mackrel I'm getting a headache just thinking about the what this could lead to.image

Ed
  • Options
    Ed...

Next card???

Any of my extras..What else!!!

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Hey Ed...BTW...You can start the other 4 VINTAGE Kellogg's sets too!!!

1971, 1972, 1973, 1974...PSA will be happy to grade those cards under the "Vintage" grading procedures.....He He He....

KING...

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    One of the things that is nice about this set (besides a great player selection) is it is still affordable. my last purchase was $58 for four cards. What will I do when I get my check from Superior's last auction this week. image

Ed
  • Options
    Hey King Kellogg I just checked the Registry and you have the 3rd Best Set. Over 9.00 for the complete set. I think I might be out of my league with you and the others who are %100 complete.image

Ed
  • Options
    Ed...

Every person on the '70 K registry built their sets one by one...You already have TWELVE!!!

Truly a GREAT start for a Great set!!!

As you get more and better cards, you'll probably shuffle out the dup's and lower gardes to make room for the higher ones that come along...

Pretty soon...BAM!!!! You got 75 nines!!!

KING...

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    At least if I keep my sites on 9's I have a chance of completing the set (what am I talking about). With all the people on the Registry at least they already have their cards and maybe I won't have to compete with them. What are the dups you have? I must be crazy asking that question. image

Ed
  • Options
    Ed,

I can help you out, drop me an email at kdoutcalt@aol.com if interested.

Kevin
  • Options
    Kevin, I sent you a PM.

Ed
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Go for the set Ed! I drank the Koolaid a few weeks ago and I am hooked.

King Kellogg, email me a list of you extra 1970 PSA 8-9 available, and any info/leads on a 1971 Kellogg's Rose PSA 8-9. Thanks
    Neal - NKane9@aol.com
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    alohaet...

Yeah,.. you,re crazy all right!! (like a fox!)

Email for a list of "K" Kards!

I also have '73, '74,' 76, '80, '81, '82, and '83's also (PSA 9 and up for the registry guys!)

KING KELLOGG

Neal..... I'll put a list out for you too!!!

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Ed,

Welcome Aboard !!!image

Great to see some new blood in the group .... Relax these cards can be addictive but they are a whole lot of fun!

Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.