Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Gaspipe????????????????

Does anyone know if Bob is OK? He hasn't posted in quite a while, I was in the middle of a deal with him and he hasn't returned an email in several weeks.
THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Comments

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Zardoz,

He's running auctions on eBay -- some which end tomorrow. If I win and don't hear from him, I'll send out an all points bulletin.
  • Options
    Thanks dude!

Perhaps I offended him in some manner
  • Options

<< <i>Perhaps I offended him in some manner >>

Z, I doubt it. Not to many here take you that seriously.imageimageimage
  • Options
    RW

I had noticed! LOL image
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I was in the middle of a deal with him and he hasn't returned an email in several weeks.

Same here...I hope everything is okay.

Carlos
  • Options
    I hear he's been spotted at the horse races screaming for some horse to win.image
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    He posted this evening but this topic was already on the next page

Bob

email me and carlos please!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I havent been around in a while. I was away on business and came home on Friday and left 2 hrs later for Fantasy Fest in Key West. I returned tonight and found out I had 3 of my horses claimed away from me over the weekend. I cant complain I didnt lose any money on them and 2 of the 3 won there races, so it was a good weekend. I havent been able to get back to anyone as my schedule and vacation got in the way. I'll try to return emails by the weekend.
  • Options
    No problem, I do understand. Frankly I was just worried that you had either succumbed to a heart attack, or had run away and was shacked up with some "race track groupie" in a motel near Belmont.