Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Free Used Dansco Album's for a YN Hopefully.

Have 3 Dansco Albumns to Give Away. Merc Dime Album, Type Coin Album and a Lincoln Cent Album. Would like to see these go to a Very Young Collector for His/Her circulated Sets. Just help Me some on the Shipping and they are yours. All or None Deal with these.

PM if Interested.

Thanks.

Ken

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GONE ALREADY !!!

COOL !!!.......image
  • Options
    Thanks, Ken. Kristine will be thrilled! image

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm too old and too late to get these albums I need, so fooey!!! How come those Oregon Ducks keep losing! Fooey again!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to admit this but the Ducks were over rated. Still a decent team. Next year should be a little better I think.

Duck Fans are spoiled now. Heck a few years back 6 Wins was good for 2 Seasons and working on the 3rd. image

To keep this subject related the Albums went to Beth's niece. A Budding Young Collector. image

Ken
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I sure woulda liked to have had that Type album.

Hey, I'm still a little bit young! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I spoke with Kristine last night, finally. image She was absolutely thrilled! She loved the albums. image She was real excited when I told her how I got them for her. If she thanked me one more time, I was going to get a big head. image

Boy, there is nothing like the excitement in a young collector's voice when they get something new. image I just love talking to her about coins. Who ever thought a 10 1/2 year old would be so interested in something like coins? I never thought so, but Kristine is enthralled by them.image

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay