Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Updated Auction ...

BIGDAVEBIGDAVE Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
It May Be To Late But .....auction update

Comments

• Options
    UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    BigDave, the description says $8. shipping when I believe you meant $3. Otherwise nice auction other than I am not a fan of all caps.

Joe.

Sorry, I see the next paragraph edits the info. Missed it.

Joe.
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    BigDave,

Good effort to make the shipping more attractive - heck, I'm tempted to buy 30 coins from you, just to get a great deal on the combined shipping at $3! Make sure you don't offer that if you have a bunch of heavy and/or valuable coins up for sale!

I would guess that when you first posted about your sale, you did not anticipate that much (constructive) criticism/advice. I believe that the posters gave you honest, helpful feedback, but you could have been defensive about it. It seems that, rather than doing that, you're making an effort to put the advice to goood use. I would bet that today's experience will be used by you, to improve your future listings and that you will fare better because of it. Good luck.
  • Options
    It's under in the Revised section.Much better I think.
    If no one bids on it I would relist it.
  • Options
    I Wanted and Needed The Advice And Whom Better Than You All, I Dont Take It Personal, I asked And I got Honest Answers I Thank You All For Your Honesty Good Or Bad I Can See Where I went Wrong..
  • Options
    I agree with the previous criticism but your changes are good.You're a good sport Hope the snipers are looking at it! Twowood
  • Options
    i just bid on a few...see if we can get this ball rolling
  • Options
    Thank You beorn
    and if you are not 100% satisfied with the lincolns i will refund 100 % including shipping both ways and that goes for any board member!!
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    I think your auction is a lost cause. Only 32 people have looked at it and I doubt if many more will in the next 2 hours.
    Good luck though. I know what it feels like to take a whuppin on a coin. image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    It sold image
  • Options
    chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    I bought it! And, Dave refunded the extra shipping charge! He couldn't edit the listing as I had bid on it before he had the chance.

In a search for integrity and honesty in numismatic dealings, this board should be the first consulted. The advice, friendly dealings, and great information is priceless. The humor ain't bad either! image

Bob
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file