Home PSA Set Registry Forum

The king of vintage bball joins the registry

Welcome to Mike Rakosi who I just noticed has registered his 1948 Bowman basketball at 100% completion and 8.33 set rating. This is a very difficult set--particularly the high numbers. Hopefully Mike will post his 1957 Topps bball set where he is also number one and his 1961 Fleer set where he can take on Branca. Mike is a great guy and I'm glad he is putting up his sets for all to see.
Mike is also draining me of all my 9s and 10s from these sets--you'll get them all Mike--you just have to be more generous.

Also hear via the grapevine that finest registered set for 1957 Topps bball is in Mastronet sale in December--just a rumor.

Davalillo

Comments

• So, the King of Vintage baseball is joining the registry.

That's good news. Out of curiosity, when will he be registering his 70K set? image

This was too good an opportunity to pass up!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • King of Vintage???

Hmmmm......

I'll have to check my records.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Zardoz,

By bball I meant basketball. All of the sets that Mike collects are vintage basketball. The 48 Bowman and 57 Topps basketball sets in my opinion are a LOT tougher than the early Bowman and Topps baseball and football sets.

Davalillo
  • Davalillo

Easy to find if you don't mind o/c's. In fact, do they come any other way? image
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES