Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I Need The Key To The Exclusive Restroom!!!

After struggling for months trying to come up with inane but pithy messages, I have finally crossed the threshold from Veteran to Collector with my 1000th post.

OK, I am back to being a little dog, but now at least I get to piss with the big dogs.

So, I hereby hand in my key to the veterans room and accept the gold plated key to the top floor. Ah, finally heated seats and carpeting.

What a dealimage

Greg

Comments

• DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Pleeeeeease leave a roll of executive TP next to the members outhouse. The Sears catolog is almost gone, and the leaves have all fallen from the trees. image
    Dan
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam:

PCGS must have changed, because you senior member guys have it easy nowadays. When I was a senior member, it was only coin cobs for us!

Mark
    Mark

• Greg,

I think you have had the key for a long time now. It did not take 1000 posts to get it.
    Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Getting it done as nicely as you have with only 2.29 posts/day is a testament to pith and an esteemed example to us all.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    TWQG - I think PITH is what typetone wanted to do

in the executive , collector washroom in the first place.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Bear,

That begs the question... Does Bear PITH in the woods, or the Collectors room?
    Dan
    Our comments are usually pithy, no matter which place

we happen to find ourselves. Marshall Bear
    Camelotimage
  • SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Greg, we changed it to 2500 posts for the bathroom key. All you get now at 1000 is a closer parking space. image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I just made it in too Pith. image Might relieve a little BS also.

2500 Posts is alot of BS in slightly over a Year. All Constructive though. imageimageimageimage

Ken
    Fairlaneman - Thats why the English invented the Pith helmet.
    Camelotimage
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Bear check the post again. I had to edit the thing in a Constructive way.

Really I like the Great Out Doors better. The Smell is much more refreshing. image

Ken
    Okey Dokey
    Camelotimage
  • remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Heck, I wasn't even uncomfortable with the outhouse until you brought this up, at least there was always an auction catalog to read! Now I have a royal case of the "I wants"

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com