Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just got an email from PCGS that my coins arrived for grading

Another enhancemant which is nice. I received an email this week when my coins were finished and ready to ship,which was cool, but today I got a message that they received my new batch of coins. I like it!!

Greg

NEW ORDER CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION

We have received your grading submission and it is in process. Details can be found below. For any further questions you can reach our Customer Service department Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm PST.

For PCGS in the United States call toll free at (800) 447-8848.
For PSA in the United States call toll free at (800) 325-1121.

From outside the United States call (949) 567-1234.

Or send us an e-mail to customerservice@collectors.com.

Comments

• Options
    I really appreciate this, as well. It is a natural extension of their electronic system relative to coins in the database as related to the customer's information. Very cool. image

I have to say that I still like going to the main PCGS page and plugging in my invoice number from time to time, though. It's fun to see the numbers pop up.

Now, if PCGS would just have customer log in from the main page that shows all my invoices (past and present) and let me browse them - now that would be cool! This would also be helpful with the idea of modifying my customer profile information. There are very few electronic sites that don't have a customer-centric means of log-in and view.

(PCGS could just let me have a copy of ColdFusion, and I'd help them out image )
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    This is an improvement!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I got 2 notifications today. One that they were available to view and another that they were shipped!

I sent my FE's in before this change so I did not get the intial email that they had been rec'd.

I was told (when BJ posted about this new feature on the registry board) I would not get the emails because it would only apply to stuff coming in after such and such date!

Kudos to PCGS for this nice touch!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    The really made their service better by adding the notification process. I know I was worried while my coins were in transit...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Such an easy customer courtesy. It makes you wonder what took them so long to put this in place.
  • Options

<< <i>Such an easy customer courtesy. It makes you wonder what took them so long to put this in place. >>

The answer is one word..."Competition". Twowood
  • Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received four emails for the same invoice. Two that they had been graded and two that they were shipped. I have another invoice that is MIA and it's the one I want to see most. No fingernails left and it's the weekend.image
    Larry

• Options
    imageimage LMAO
    Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file