Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Looks like KING KELLOGG has kompetition !!!

I hear the "dark side" of the Kellogg's kollecting kommunity is begun their propaganda campaign...

<< <i>King Vitaman, the greatest monarch ever to rule a breakfast cereal. Who is King Viatman, you may ask? We don't know. No one knows just who he really is, except that he proudly reigns his cereal with an iron fist, or, at least, an iron spoon. >>

Any ideas? Could it be "The Emperor" who recruited Darth Vic to the "dark side"? Check out the site!

Gem, Zardoz, and the King.... I suggest you prepare your rebel forces for battle in 2003!

Comments

• Options
    Now there's a guy who is crying out for help image
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Hey Z-

Dont shoot the messenger...Im just passing on what Ive heard on the streets.

John
  • Options
    I think I remember King Vitamin.
  • Options
    John

No No,

Not directed at you.............unless that really is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Too many loons -- not enough circuses...
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Zardoz - Nope its not me (either the author of the website..or the guy on the box)....

MS- I think I read that in a fortune cookie.

John
  • Options
    It was good cereal but no 3-D inside so it ultimately sucked.
  • Options
    King Vitamin was kicked out of the King Klub about 30 years ago.

He didn't make the first kut.

He thought 3-D meant 3 square meals a Day.

A few years back, Me and a few of the other kings found him contemplating his navel in the back of a King Food Mart, babbeling about his big return to Battle Creek. A sorry sight indeed. The Post ceral guys in white coats came and took him away.

He's kinda like that crazy uncle nobody wants to talk about, and shows up un expectantly. Kinda like now!...

Sorry the board had to witness this.

KING KELLOGG
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    GEMMINTMAN....ZARDOZ.....Don't worry about Vitamin (He's also demoted to sub-prince, so I hear)....I'll tell you all about him in Atlantic City next year.

KING.
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!