Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Grqade and Trade didnt get away with any thing on this card

Ebay Auction.......................................

Who would buy this ? This card deserves a 6 that upper right corner is sad.
x

Comments

• Options
    $9.99 starting bid plus $7.50 shipping, no way Jose. Sometimes I think people are just wanting to give their money away to eBay in listing fees.
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    What about giving it away in grading fee's. Who sends in a 80s baseball card with that type of corner?
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    OH yes, I forgot that cost as well. Having never submitted msyelf, I often forget that cost, lol.
  • Options

theBobs

<< <i>Who sends in a 80's baseball card with that type of corner? >>

The same folks that believe G&T's slick marketing ads....1) SEND CARD!!! EASY!!!...2) G&T DOES ALL THE WORK!!!...3) OPEN YOUR WALLET!!! VAST TREASURES ABOUND FOR YOU!!! (Sucker!!!)

The only value to this deal is that it makes the "real" Boggs rookies look better in the pop report!!

I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    BOGGSY - Regarding Wade Boggs, I just came back from a show and bought a pile of newer cards from a dealer, included was a Fleer 2002 Boggs Fall Classics Insert Series Of Champions #2SC. If you want it, Email me with your address and I will send it out Free Of Charge!...jay