Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Finally... Photos posted on my Registry set.

Shooting classic proofs is not easy, but it was a lot of fun. I have 10 coins and have another 14 to go to get to the 100% complete mark.

Barber Proofs Registry Set

Comments

• Options
    Great set and great pictures. I worked long and hard to find a single type example, a blast white 1900 in 66CAM. I know how tough these are and how expensive. Congratulations again, and good luck on the balance of the set.

Greg
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on a very nice set. I'm impressed by the quality, and the number of tough post-1900 dates that you have. I'd be happy to own just one of those coins; a complete set would be a major accomplishment. Good luck in your search.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    What a great looking set!

I had to keep checking the date on the pictures to make sure I had advanced to the next one. Very attractive and nicely matched!

What did you use to image the coins?
    Dan
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About time is right!

What a difficult, challenging set to accumulate! Those are wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    I checked out your photos and set. Nice, very nice. The Barber half is one of my favorite coins. Congratulations on a job well done!image mdwoods
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Love the pictures, and that very, very handsome set!
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    WOW!! What a set and the're Beauties!!image Congrats.

Dave
    Love those toned Washingtons