Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Needle in a haystack? Looking for that PSA 10!

Ok, ive got my hobbyist magnifying lamp, 12,000 1982 Topps cards and 5 pounds of Folgers Coffee.

Anyone not busy this weekend?

Comments

• Options
    Hey Kendall...

Looks like your the new owner of a vendor case. Does this indicate a possible '82 registry set in the future???
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Kendall-

LOL....great post. Welcome to the boards by the way...and please let us know how you do!

John
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Kendall-

You've already gotten a PSA 10 from your 1982 Topps submissions. You know, I purchased about forty to fifty PSA 9's of #162 and #163 from CrazySc a few years ago, including hundreds of raw examples that he did not submit. And he was not able to pull 10's of either of those cards -- even though he broke down over ten cases! Methinks you know what to look for now.

Cheers and good luck!

Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    King Kellogg,

As soon as I complete my Schmidt set I may try to do an 82 topps set. I have already pulled 6 10's from the few cards I have submitted. The vending boxes are in excellent condition and should yield tons of nice commons.

Marc,

Its all luck :-)