Hey,

Check this box out:

Deuce McAllister Game Gear Autograph
Travis Minor Rookie Jersey #319/1000
Randy Moss Game Gear Uniform GU jersey
Eddie George Game Gear GU jersey
Ron Dayne Game Gear Uniform GU jersey
Koren Robinson Level 2 RC #497/500

Let me know if interested in any of these.....

Ken

Comments

• Options
    Start pulling auto's I can use so you can trade them to me....The Moss on this one is one I could use...I'm awaiting a small shipment of auto/gu cards but can't remember any of whats in the lot (how pathetic is that?) so once it arrives we can likely work a deal if you still have any of the cards I can use.
  • Options
    Randall,

I'm trying....I like the Deuce auto....think that one is going in my personal collection.

Ken
  • Options
    Good call for now anyway on stashing the Deuce...If I collected less specific players and just auto's or anything like that I'd have a decent collection of just his auto's alone...I've pulled 4 of his Sophomore Sigs auto's and gotten $25 a piece for them just by listing them on beckett's buy/sell section...I can't pull auto's I collect and end up buying them way late after the BV has gone up on them normally because I sit thinking I'm due on pulling them.
  • Options
    Randall,

Yep - I know what you mean. I always buy at the wrong time too or manage to get the crappy wax box...but you have to check out my pulls in the Flair. Unbelievable....

Ken
  • Options
    ttt