Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So, who is going to the Buena Park show this weekend?

I will be set up at the front left farthest corner table. M&M Collectibles, the biggest ugliest guy with the prettiest wife there. You walk in the door and go immediately to the left all the way to the wall and that is where I am. I would love to meet some forum people and put some faces to names.

morris <><
"Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
TEMECULA, CA 92590
(951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com

Comments

• Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morris, I wish it wasn't so long of a drive for me. I'd like to come by and meet you and see what other goodies you have for sale. Hope you have a great time. Ever get up to the San Jose show?
  • Options
    I'll be there!

MNM - Do you have any Ikes in NGC PF69 UCAM * ? Or any really PQ Peace dollars PCGS MS64+ ?

Thanks

Michael

MW Fattorosi Collection
  • Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    I'm shooting for Saturday and hoping for Sunday. I always look for to this one. It's a great show. I'll look you up when I get there.image

Lee
  • Options
    mnmcoinmnmcoin Posts: 2,165
    LL, I probably will be at the sj show and probably the santa clara show, not sure if I will have a table though.

FL, just pcgs ikes, might have some $1, I just bought a large deal of dollars, slabbed and GSAs, picked up two great monster toned ms ikes in pcgs holders.

morris <><

TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

• Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Saturday at opening time, or shortly thereafter. I think I may be looking for a PCGS certified MS64 3-cent nickel.. or a nicely toned or white MS64 Type 1 3-cent silver.. or an MS63 Type 2 or Type 3 3-cent silver. I'll also be checking out some commems and currency.
    Matt
  • Options

I think I will make it to this show. Anybody going to have some nice PCGS Peace $s for great prices?image

JJacks

Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Options
    mnmcoinmnmcoin Posts: 2,165
    JJ I just bought a bunch of misc slabbed and gsa dollars, not sure if it is up your alley, but there are a bunch of Peace $1.

morris <><

TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file