Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

I need expensive coins

Hi. I am 14 years old and need as many coins as I can get to start my collection. My butler and nanny wont lend me money to buy them myself so Im totally broke. Sometimes my shofer wont take me to the coin store either and my driveway is almost a mile long and its too far to walk. Please send money so I can take a taxi. BTW I dont like cheap coins and need expensive ones to match my status so send lots of money. Thanks. image
"Care less, act more;
Think less, whine more;
Mean less, post more;
Love less, irritate more;
And all bad things are theirs."
-Troll Proverb

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we were done with the coin begging parodies. Is this some 1 year anniversary commemorative satire?

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Go beg somewhere else, loser.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Learn from the master in this old thread.
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that old thread is from 1 year ago (plus or minus). Has it really been a year since the spate of coin begging? How time flies!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    i remember that deal WOW it was fun i think we need a contest for the best begger on the giveaway forum
    TRADERBOBZBLOG
    An open mind will support transformation.
    Recognize life is full of change
    and celebrate the opportunity.
    "There is always a way to collect,Never surrender the hobby"
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    If you have a butler and a nanny, I think you can afford your own damn coins.
  • Options
    heres my email, write me an email and Ill see what I can do for you, See ya!
    musicguuy@hotmail.com

mikeal~
  • Options
    I need my grass cut,also empty my litter box. I will give you a 1967SMS MS64 25c