Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Re: Another SWAP

Someone has suggested to me that not everyone is done with the LAST swap, and that it would be nice if everyone was done with the LAST swap before we start the NEXT swap. I don't know about that, but it has been more than a month since the last one, so it's probably not too soon to do another image

SO, if there are still outstanding swap packages, not yet sent from the LAST swap, or if people just haven't posted their results and thank-yous from the LAST swap, now is a good time; I don't have any good way of knowing if there are swap packages still out from the last one, and I don't want to try to be a policeman for that... So finish up with the last one, and sign up for the next!

Thank you so very much.

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.