Marshall Faulk Finest Game Jersey White Swatch #780/999

Roy Williams UD Authentics Glory Bound Rookie Jersey Blue

Marvin Harrison UD 1st Team Fabrics Jersey White

Peyton Manning UD 4th Quarter Fabrics Jersey Blue

Keyshawn Johnson UD 1st Team Fabrics Jersey Black, Gold Version #125/150

Brad Johnson UD Uniforms Jersey Red

Quincy Morgan Ovation Bound for Glory Jersey Brown

All the above are from 2002 products.

Want to sell or trade to the best offer. I like Autos, Mini Helmet Autos, Signing Bonus from Baseball or Football. LMK, NBT
The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I also have a Topps Finest Gold Refractor of Wienke #23/25. Please check my current ebay auctions for the Emmitt 2 Color Mirror Gold Patch. NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    NBT, do you still have the Carr jersey? I also like the Weinke.
  • Options
    I also like the Lott, check my tradepage and LMK.
  • Options
    I still have the Carr and all the other stuff is still available. NBT
  • Options
    Do you know BV for Quincy Morgan Ovation Bound for Glory JSY?
    Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
    Ref's available
  • Options
    Cardjunkie, I think its $15, but not sure. NBT
  • Options
    I'm guessing you decided you didn't want to buy my Earnhardt Olympic Bank, since you never made an offer?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    I want it, just don`t feel right making a price for your materials. I feel if its yours you should decide what you want and let me know. NBT
  • Options
    Well, if you would have read my reply, you would see I put.....

"I'm not really sure, because I don't know what they sell for. Also, there's a lady at my dad's work that was going to buy his for like $150 (something like that), but she hasn't gotten with him lately (family problems)."

So, I'm guessing I'll ask $150 (since the woman agreed to that).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    I believe I`ll pass. I can get it at the local flea market for around $75. NBT