Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

in case if ya'll didn't know that today is media day for all nba teams, here's what shaq had to say

shaq on game 7: christie don't want to shoot, vlade fouled out on purpose, and scott pollard can't play anyways. lol.

i just saw it on the news and here's some other stuff from the laker players.

kobe said the lakers will do this for phil, do it because this never happened since the celtics era, and finally, do it for chick!

someone asked devean "can i barrow some money" (devean got his contract this summer), and devean said i haven't gotten my check yet. image

shaq & kobe: bring on those kings!

Comments

• Options
    Did Shaq & Kobe say "Bring on those Kings!" at the same time? Also was Kobe tryin' to give Shaq a hug? Like he did Bibby? Wouldn't be suprised.
  • Options

The Lakers fear the Kings.

The Lakers are smart and know they should have lost that series. Anyone with any smarts knows the Kings outplayed the Lakers and should have won the series.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    how do you outplay someone and lose????

to lose by definition means you got outplayed.. did the Kings have their moments?? yep. But obviously the Lakers had more moments. They won.
  • Options
    if it wasnt for that buzzer shoy then the lakers wouldnt have won the championship and that was probably oone of the best basketball semi-finals i have watched in a while and the nets had nothing up against the lakers...just my 3 cents
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    it was no media day for shaq and kobe. this was more like sending a message to the kings.

Did Shaq & Kobe say "Bring on those Kings!" at the same time? Also was Kobe tryin' to give Shaq a hug? Like he did Bibby? Wouldn't be suprised.

no they didn't. they talked seperately and they both are ready for the kings.

kings didn't get robbed, they CHOKED as evidenced by christies missed j's, peja's airball, etc.

• Options
    And the Kings are ready for the Lakers...dont worry. We ARE the team to beat.
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    How can the Kings be the team to beat!? WE're the champs! LOL
  • Options

<< <i>to lose by definition means you got outplayed... >>

in terms of points scored - so yes, they got outscored
    but outplayed? in a game that is controlled by umpire interpretations, it is possible to outplay an opposition and lose. but that is the case for almost all sports, so not lending an excuse to the kings that isnt available to ANY team in almost any sport that loses a tight game &/or series. it was a great series, but in the end only 1 team could win, and i dont believe the lakers won because they neccessarily were the better team - they won because they were ahead at the final buzzer.
    and i'm a miami fan so i say this with no bias to either team or to the outcome image
    looking for mourning, abdur-rahim, ray allen rookie year cards, 97-98 triumvirates, 98-99 molten metal xplosions and other stuff
    http://www.geocities.com/ostoralian/cards/